Friday, February 8, 2008

A Visual Representation

A Visual Representation


In order to track the presidential campaign, our class was instructed to create a collage incorporating the use of cubism. As I worked on this project I was amazed at the different objects that could be created through the use of simple math formulas. In the process of creating my collage, I used a mathematical guideline to create a template on which I was to expresses my ideas. After integrating my political cartoons into the collage I came to find that a body was resembled; and therefore, I sought to exemplify this shape in order to give the collage some depth. Overall, I found this political integration a helpful asset for expressing an overall tone within my blogspot.



1 comments:

s.khatib said...

Nikhil, excellent work on your cubist drawing. Everything from the color, layout, and cartoons were well done in order to convey the political climate during this time and age. Furthermore your cartoons were well placed and the cartoons were put into the drawing not in random order, but in an order that emphasizes a particular message. Nikhil, I have to say that your cartoon reflects the effort in which you spent on it. Overall well done and I look forward for the remaining work you do.